(P.S. None of these are the correct answers by the way.)
- Your way of thinking was formed in early childhood. If you have a habit of negative thinking patterns, there’s nothing you can do to change that.
- People try for years to change their behavior, but they never succeed because it’s almost impossible!
- “Self-development” never really works long term, it’s basically a hoax that drains your time and your wallet.
- If you do try to fix yourself, you’re not yourself anymore.
(Okay, I actually do agree with the point that you shouldn’t try to “fix” yourself. Not because it will make you lose who you are, but rather because there is nothing to “fix”. You, as your basic identity, are EXACTLY as you should be. There’s nothing wrong with YOU.
What we can do though, is gradually change how you naturally think & respond to the world around you.
This program will train you in the learnable skill of:
- intercepting and discrediting negative thought-patterns (your mental saboteurs)
- Tap into the 5 primary powers that will let you handle any challenge with a clear and calm mind and positive emotions
- Training your self-command muscle so you can take the reins of your brain instead of allowing yourself to be hijacked by conditioned thinking, emotions, and learned behaviour.